This is what we all face and is the most important issue we, as humans and as Godly followers, will ever face: conflict and alienation.
I'm not even really in the best mindset to discuss this in detail. I feel quite scatterbrained and hungry for food. But I know I needed to post this now because I might not do it later, due to my laziness that gets the best of me quite often.
But just think about this for a moment: what does conflict do to us? To simply mention the far left, it can cause us to retreat. Run away. Ignore and deny the problem. Personal or interpersonal. The ultimate denial and retreat is suicide... an ugly fact that plagues both the youth and adults of our world.
To mention the extreme right, conflict leads us to aggression. To anger. To hatred and a need to destroy the things we are angered by. To be consumed by selfish motivators and, to the extreme end, kill somebody. Murder.
Somehow, and somewhere, it is our call to fall in between these extremes. To seek love. Patience. Guidance. Accountability. Forgiveness.
Peace. I pray for peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment